Pace of Play
– Expected pace of play is 2 hours for 8 holes, and 4 hours for 18 holes.
– All golfers must keep pace with the group in front of them.
– Lakeside reserves the right to move slow groups forward to keep the pace of play moving.
– Golfers are never allowed to play with more than 5 players in a group.
– Groups with 6 golfers will be required to play in two, threesomes.
– Violators will be asked to leave the course with a refund.
– Tee times can be made 14 days in advance.
– All online tee times must be guaranteed with a credit card.
– Credit cards will not be charged until the day of your tee time.
– All 9-hole tee times on Friday, Saturday or Sunday mornings will be on the Pine course.
– Oak-Maple is the traditional 18-hole course.
– Summer rates are in effect Monday, May 23rd through Sunday, September 4th.
– Full rates are in effect July 1st through July 8th.
– Group discounts being with 12 golfers.
– We do not extend additional discounts on special rates.
– Lakeside will only allocate one cart for every two golfers.
– Golfers with additional riders wanting an additional cart will be charged a full cart fee.
– Golfers are not allowed to ride in separate carts.
– Golf carts are never to drive the native areas and must remain at least 30 feet from bunkers.
– Golf carts must return to paths within 30 yards of all tees and greens.
– Golfers must be 16 years of age and have a driver’s license to rent and use a power cart. No exceptions.
– All players must have their own set of clubs.
– Proper golf attire is required.
– Personal carry-on coolers are prohibited by Minnesota Law.
– All food and beverages must be purchased from Lakeside.
– Lakeside is not responsible for lost or stolen property, or items that are left at the golf course.
– Rain checks are prorated based on the number of holes played and amount paid on greens fee.